Here’s a list of the current (and retired) features you can find on My Life is Emily. Some are scheduled, but most are random.
Book Related Features
- Anticipated Reads – We all have a TBR (to be read) pile. Anticipated Reads is a feature that highlights books I’m excited to read – newly added or not – on both my Goodreads and my physical TBR shelves.
- Top 10 Tuesday – A weekly feature from The Broke and the Bookish. Each week is a different top 10 list.
- 3 for 3 – Three random songs or elements from movies or tv shows are chosen (for example: a movie plot, a television character, a song on the radio) and paired up with three books that correspond with or are similar to them in some way. This is similar to the Playlist Book Tag, only features elements from movies and television shows, as well.
My Life Related Features
- A Day in My Life – A feature that focuses on a single day or event in my life.
- Five for Friday – Five for Friday is a feature with five suggestions for five things I’m digging this week. This could be a YouTube video, a book, a song, an article, etc.
- Monthly Wrap Up – Monthly Wrap Up is a monthly feature that showcases any highlights from my month, and recaps my favorites across a variety of categories.
- What I Learned From… – What I Learned From… is a feature that focuses on life lessons and things I’ve learned from different sources.
- OOTD – Outfit of the Day, or OOTD, is a feature similar to a lookbook that showcases what I’m wearing that day or week.